Tuesday 15 February 2011

Lies and More lies and a Troof

I duz like to fink I am a troothful dog but sumtimes yoo just have to tell lies ezpecially when yoo duz get tagged in anuvver anipals blog like wot I did. http://marleyandlola.blogspot.com/ Dis duz be my pal Marlee wot I duz tweet wiv.
Marlee say I haz to tell sum liez. Four big bold liez and one troof!
There duz be rooles az well:

1. You must proudly display the graphic wot Nayomee haz created. its presence in ower award celebrayshun is crucial to the memetastic process she iz creating here. ( I duzznt no wot Memetastic duz mean but it duz be a nice werd)

2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them haz to be bold-faced lies.

3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you no.

So ere duz be my liez and troof.

1. Maggie wot de be my sista, duz be trainin for de Pet Ollyimpics az an nice skata.

2. I duz be vry good at swimmin and duz be trainin for de Pet Ollyimpics az a long distance swimma.

3. Evry day I duz have to do washin the clothez for all de familee.

4. When we ave an attempted brake in I duz sleep frew the hole fing.

5. Maggie duz be going evry week to the booty parlor to have her clawz painted.

Der! I bet yoo fink they iz all troo dontcha?

So now I duz have to nomeynate sum furends wor do blog:

1. Anniebella, wot duzznt blog even longa dan me, larst Oktober! And she haz new sista since then. http://anniebella1.blogspot.com/

2. Marfa what duz blog ere:


I cant do any more blogs coz i duzznt reed any uvversI dont fink. Apart from Marlee and I cant nomeynate him.

Ere be the award picshure:

4 comments:

  1. BOL, Hamish! I can't tell which one is the lie! I did my post this morning...called it 'True Lies'. I don't think mine is as good as yours though!
    Your friend, Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I duz find it vry hard to make fings up but wun of dem iz de troof. I duz go to reed your blog now Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look out for peeple wiv swag bags Hamish, fank you for taggin me too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is a disease that starts with Z and is connected to SOFUR?
    ZETAS 99 for one.
    And that's with ARYANS.
    What is a disease that is involved with MEMETASTIC AWARD?
    PEDOPHILIA with MAINE explosives and METTETAL with ACE - UK!
    And COLORADO is with UGGS and BIC and GE and KELLOGG'S?
    And there are so many RED PATHS and RED ROOMS and RED BUBBLES it RELLY was very CONTAGIOUS!
    FARRE and REMY and HARCOYAN and DON, just to name some of the infected!
    HAMISHTHE WESTIE know.
    She's the MICHELEG!
    And she has MISHA ART with ZOORT so ...that's TWO DESSESSES with Z'S.
    Lies and More Lies and a Troof!
    Oh KARL ROVE, how low you can LIMBO...and for the QUEEN and " KID- FUCKS".

    ReplyDelete