Tuesday 10 August 2010

Henry the Border Collie


Hellos evryone. Today iz Chewsday and iz the first full day Henry the Border Collie haz been ere. Mum sez he haz stayed before but wiv Ruooby wat waz dog who use to live ere. Henry is a nice doggie but he duzzn't like me much. He duzzn't like enyone much I duzzn't fink. He growls all the time. He duz only be six years old but he haz diabetes and is a liddle bit blind so I fink that iz why he iz so grumpy. Mum and dada duz hav to give Henry sum injecshuns twice a day. Mum did nearly forget tonite! But she remembered jus in time.
Dis mornin we duz go for lonnnggg walkiez wen it did stop ranin. It did rane a lot dis mornin. Me and mum and Henry and George who is nine did go. The teenagerz had all gone sumwhere else. We did go to where the old A2 use to be and we did walk over an brige over the new A2 and then over anuvver wot duz hav the Urostar train runnin under. At the end of the brge waz a barrier fing wot George did sit on for a rest and me and Henry did lay down and rest. Then it did start to rane again and we did start to walk back. It duzzn't rane for long so we duzzn't get very wet.
Wen we got ome we waz all eggshausted and I duz lie on Henry's bed and go to sleep.

Wen I waz awake later, I waz readin Twitter and Marlee duz arsk for piktures of raincoats, so I duz put my pikture up of me wearin mine in the snow in the winter and it duz win. I duzzn't no it was a competishun but it waz and I did cum first! Mum and dada are ever so proud of me.

Henry is not growlin at me so much now, he duz jus look at me grumpily. I duzz fink by the end of the week he duz be happier wiv me and mebbe not growl.

Walkiez time now, then more naps. See You soon.

2 comments:

  1. Woof woof Hamish. Yo are a very good doggie to look after some other doggies too! Congratulations on your winning 'Raincoat'. I do need one here.... I am a soggy doggie....BOL! Westie Woofs to ya! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did fink yours was the nicest coat Amish and you did look very smart in it

    ReplyDelete