Tuesday 3 August 2010

It's my Burfday


Hellos evryone. Today iz my birfday. I iz 1 years old. Mum sez that iz seven in dog yearz. So ma spellin mite start to get better now.
Dada did take me walkiez very earlie round the field. I duzzn't no what happened there but all the wheat haz been cut down and made into round aystacks. So I cant run in and out of it now.
Wen mum did get up and had her brekfast we did in go in the car to Petz at Ome. Mum duz buy me a chocolate coloured skweekie bone and a ball wiv oles in it. It's in the picture at the top. She duz also buy me some chiken gravy bonez for treatz and sum bonez wich I duz chew and they duz keep me kwiet.
Later on me and mum will go out for our walkiez at the park. Yesserday we did go to Jeskyns where I duz do sum swimmin. Today tho I fink we mite go to Camer coz Camer is kwiet cept for sum boyz wich duz kik an football about. Larst week at Jeskyns I duz see Lola wot is not Marlee's sister but iz shar pei puppy. She waz bootifull and duz play wiv liddle Hamish. We duz see each uvver two days in a row but I duzzn't see er larst nite. At Camer larst week I duz play wiv tiny Tibetian Terrier called Bella. Bella duz like to run and run wiv me.
We duzzn't fink we is gettin Archie now, so mum iz lookin for anuvver Westie like me.
Next week we duz hav Henry the Border Collie cuming to stay wiv uz and hiz hooman bruvvers what are called Sam and George. Henry duz growl at me and duzzn't like me, but he will have to like me cos IT IS MY OUSE HENRY and you can't scare me away.
Dada is gonna put the tent up so teenagerz can sleep in it and not make lotz of noise in ouse and keep me awake.
I duz ope evryone is well?

1 comment:

  1. happy burfday Hamish, you iz catchin up wiv me !!! he he he.

    ReplyDelete